1. Improve the traditional loading (ship or train) process and use dust-free loading equipment to reduce loading dust, reduce workers' labor intensity, and improve the automation level of loading, measurement, production, scheduling and other links.
2. The pneumatic-mechanical mixed transportation method is used in bulk cement loading and unloading, which has the advantages of simple process equipment, small maintenance workload, good operational reliability, and low direct loading and unloading costs.
3. The ship unloader in cement terminal has the characteristics of energy saving, environmental protection, high efficiency and stability, economical and practical, strong adaptability, high degree of automation and easy maintenance, and can achieve full coverage of the ship cabin and no dead corners for material retrieval.
4. Use a single-machine pulse bag dust collector or an air box bag dust collector to carry out distributed dust removal or centralized dust removal at each dust point.
5. Pay attention to the reliability and stability of the system, and ensure that the cement terminal is not prone to failure during long-term operation through careful design and high-quality materials.
6. Our team has rich experience and professional skills, and can customize designs according to client needs to meet the requirements of different industries to the greatest extent.
As a key link in improving the transportation efficiency of industrial bulk materials such as cement, fly ash, building materials, etc., cement terminal plays an indispensable role in many industries. Through reasonable design and efficient operation, cement terminal can reduce transportation costs, improve inventory management efficiency, and optimize supply chains for clients. SRON's cement terminal solution shows outstanding features in terms of intelligent informatization, cost control, green environmental protection, high efficiency and low consumption, and multi-functional loading and unloading.
As a professional company in the design and construction of cement terminal, SRON is committed to providing clients with customized, high-quality cement terminal solutions. Through advanced technology and professional services, SRON helps clients gain greater competitive advantages in the fiercely competitive market. In the future, we will continue to innovate, continuously improve the quality of products and services, and create greater value for clients. Therefore, if you would like to know more about SRON cement terminal system solutions, please CONTACT US.